1) Must be at least 18 years of age or older
2) Must reside in New Mexico
3) Must reside in the home being registered (Registered/License approval types only)
4) Must have at least one non-resident child (not living with provider) enrolled (registered providers only)
Disabled Individuals eligibility requirements
1) Disabled adults include children 13 years of age and older, individual must submit a doctor’s letter indicating the following
• Letter must show the physical and medical impairment substantially limits one or more major life activities. “ Major life activities” means functions such as caring for one’s self, performing manual tasks, walking, seeing, hearing, speaking, breathing, learning and working
• Disabled persons 13yrs to 18yrs are still considered children when it comes to enrolling adults. There must be more children enrolled than adults. Example 2 children/1 adult, 3 children/2 adults.
Income eligibility guidelines for reduced price meals apply to households and are updated on an annual basis.