Promote internal and external communication for the Success Partnership. Implement effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, and analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign. Assist in planning, developing, coordinating, and implementing objectives of the SUCCESS Partnership through collaboration with community partners, under the supervision of the Community Action Agency CEO and Ngage New Mexico Executive Director.
A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Public Relations, or related field with equivalent coursework is preferred. A minimum of 3 years of experience in communication, public relations, marketing, or other related work experience is required. Valid NM Driver’s License and current automobile insurance. Must be able to use personal vehicle in the course of employment when needed. Must submit to a background check.
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Support the SUCCESS Partnership’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, newsletter, social media, or content marketing
- Coordinate product, event, and content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Create and maintain consistent and engaging social media content for all platforms
- Software: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva.
- Graphic Design.
- Unique content creation, planning, management, metric/analytic tracking, research, and reporting.
- Organization and prioritization.
- Communication, public speaking, and team building.