- IDA: Individual Development Account
- Business Development Program
- Financial accounts for education, business or home
- 4-to-1 match on savings
- 163 active accounts Read a success story about how IDA accounts have made a real difference!
Business Development Program
This program allows the self-employed to understand and effectively implement the many areas of running a small business.
• State & Federal Taxation
• Business Incorporation
• Risk Mitigation (Insurance)
• Workers Compensation
• Hiring Employees
• Basic of Labor Laws
• Basic Payroll
• Basics of Banking
• Trade Specific Requirements and Regulations
• Credit Counseling
Leadership Development will target intangible areas such as the self-confidence and motivation and other areas for further personal development of the business owner:
• Day-to-Day Operations Improvement
• Local and State Advocacy
• Trade Specific National Exposure
To make an appointment, please fill out this form and we will respond shortly.